Eucalan Delicate Wash - Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus Delicate Wash is Eucalan’s original scent. First introduced in 1989, it is scented using essential oil of eucalyptus. Eucalyptus oil is a natural moth and flea inhibitor, so use Eucalan Eucalyptus regularly on woolens and particularly before storing them for the season. The lanolin enriched formula helps to naturally condition fibres and keep static away. Use on all your delicates like sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, down jackets, bathing suits, and baby items.
- Natural moth and flea inhibiting properties
- Scented with natural essential oils, rather than synthetic fragrance
Eucalan No Rinse Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle.
The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.