Eucalan Delicate Wash - Lavender
Eucalan’s Lavender Delicate Wash is scented using the essential oil of lavender. Known for its natural moth and flea inhibiting with antiseptic properties, this is a versatile wash for all fibres. The lanolin enriched formula naturally conditions fibres to keep static away. Lavender’s sweet soothing scent is ideal for baby items like blankets, stuffed animals, clothing and wool diaper covers.
- Natural moth and flea inhibiting properties
- Natural antiseptic properties
- Contains natural essential oils, rather than synthetic fragrance
Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural lavender oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.