Eucalan Delicate Wash – Grapefruit
USD$3.98 – USD$10.35
Eucalan’s Grapefruit Delicate Wash is scented using essential oil of grapefruit. Grapefruit oil is a natural antiseptic which is particularly beneficial when washing garments that lie close to the skin such as hosiery, workout wear, bathing suits and lingerie. The lanolin enriched formula helps to naturally condition fibres and keep static away. Use on all your delicates and enjoy the fresh, light, invigorating scent.
Natural antiseptic and disinfecting properties
Refreshing and uplifting
Contains natural essential oils, rather than synthetic fragrance
When to use
Excellent for lingerie and sports wear
A nice scent for baby items like plush toys, blankies, and bedding
Great for wool and most other natural fibres, but does not contain moth inhibiting properties
Perfect for synthetic fibres
Eucalan No Rinse Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is “quickly” biodegradable.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural grapefruit oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)
Not available for wholesale.